e-commerce business intelligence developer
You’ll be part of our online merchandising team. We’re looking for someone who will hit the ground running to create new and distinct online experiences. You’ll work alongside designers, analysts, and account managers to ensure our customers are engaged and pleased when they visit our products online.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop ETL processes for our data warehouse optimized for minimal latency
- Support integration of event tracking data from multiple platforms
- Optimize the data warehouse for analytical query loads
- Develop test scenarios and unit tests for ETL processes
- Produce technical and user documentation
- Deliver concise and meaningful business intelligence to cross functional teams
- Lead, plan and execute BI projects to meet business objectives
- Very proficient in SQL and experience with MySQL/MariaDB
- Strong skills in Python, R is a bonus.
- Data junkie with exceptional skills in Excel, knowledge of ETL jobs and data
- Known for a strong eye, attention to details, and creative problem solving.
- A workhorse with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Passionate like, cheer squad-leader enthusiastic—about analyzing and
auctioning big data
- Resourceful and flexible, with exceptional team work skills and organized to
the point of neuroticism
- Sure-footed and able to work in a fast-paced, high productivity environment,
under tight timelines
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Generally awesome
customer care hero
This position is for a super talented individual who is looking for a growth opportunity in a fast moving company. The candidate will gain a thorough understanding of company operations, customer support and more. You will handle customer inquiries, quality control cases, replacement part requests as well as warranty fulfillments.
This position requires someone who is comfortable working with all branches of the company. You will be surrounded by young and dynamic team members, and you will need to learn quickly. You will have a direct impact on the company’s success being the first point of contact for our customers, as well as providing feedback on improving our products and processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide “knock your socks off” customer support to our customers
- Report product issues to quality control team to keep our product standards
- Help coordinate replacement part logistics
- Help consumers fulfill warranty replacements
- Work with product development team on how products can be improved
- Help develop new processes to improve Globe Electric’s ability to increase
full-stack software engineer
You will be working with a strong team of talented developers, analysts and designers on a cutting edge technology stack that impacts real people and real physical products. You will be designing, building and implementing solutions that deliver a unique experience at scale.
- Expert-level knowledge of PHP. Bonus: frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Expert-level knowledge of CSS: media queries, frameworks like Boostrap.
Bonus: SASS and/or LESS
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with versioning tools: GIT, SVN
- Experience with DevOps: comfortable configuring and maintaining the stack
Vous allez travailler avec notre département de conception de talent , l’accomplissement d’un large éventail de projets d’ emballage à la conception Web .
- connaissances de niveau Expert d’Adobe Creative Suite
- Expérience avec les pratiques de conception Web
- Creative , positive et pas une tâche trop petite l’attitude