You will be working with our talented Design department, accomplishing a wide range of projects from packaging to web design.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience with Web Design practices
- Creative, positive and no task too small attitude
Ecommerce Account Coordinator
Do you have an entrepreneurial drive, attention to detail, strong administrative skills, and want to be part of a growing company? We’re looking for a full time, extremely passionate, and customer centric Sales Coordinator to join our Ecommerce division. Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for supporting our Account Manager by managing our customer’s online portals, setting up new accounts, preparing promotional pricing, and work in-conjunction with our operations team to ensure customer metrics are met.
The ideal candidate will have very strong administrative skills, interpersonal skills and have the desire to take existing procedures and constantly identify ways to improve them. Our Ecommerce division is experiencing hyper growth and we are looking for someone who doesn’t settle for the status quo or doing things because “they’ve always been done that way”. If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you!
About the team
The Ecommerce team at Globe Electric is a highly motivated, dynamic, and laser-focused group that is dedicated to growing the company’s online presence. As one of the youngest, and fastest growing divisions at a company rich in history, we have the extremely unique advantage of operating a startup-like culture with the support and stability of a corporation. We work with many of North America’s largest online retailers including Amazon.com, Houzz.com, Walmart.com, Wayfair.com, and many others. Each day, every team member works together to push the boundaries on these marketplaces. Because of our agile management style, every team member has a significant impact on our roadmap and success.
How we work
We continue to build a work environment where people are happy, productive, and look forward to coming in every day. Personal interaction is something we emphasize a lot. We work relentlessly to find people who make others want to be around them.
As Sales Coordinator you will:
- Work directly with the Account Manager and Director of Ecommerce
- Manage customer portals (Amazon.com, Wayfair.com, Commercehub, etc)
- Assist in account set-up / on-boarding of new e-commerce customers and communicate new partner requirements to key internal stake-holders
- Work closely with our Operations team to ensure high service levels for our customers
- Coordination of customer & internal sample requests
- Investigate order discrepancies and claim issues
- Eager to learn and develop skills in a dynamic business environment with long-term career growth potential
You should have:
- Confidence to work in a fast-paced, high productivity environment, under tight timelines
- Undergraduate degree in Business or a related field strongly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing online portals or CRM’s. Selling on 3rd party platforms is also a great asset
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Great project management skills; being able to initiate projects and drive them to completion
- The ability to work quickly and to agreed weekly targets and deadlines
- Candidates with experience in eCommerce marketplaces will be favored
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Any additional information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – medical/dental.
- Delicious free bagels, coffee, and fresh fruit
- Ability to work remotely
- Weekly Sports/Training/Yoga
- Team Outings