You will be working with our talented Design department, accomplishing a wide range of projects from packaging to web design.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience with Web Design practices
- Creative, positive and no task too small attitude
Junior E-Commerce Account Manager
Do you have attention to detail, strong administrative skills and want to be part of a growing company? We’re looking for an extremely passionate, driven and experienced junior account manager to join the Ecommerce division. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of ecommerce retailers, reviewing contracts, updating customer portals, work in-conjunction with operations to ensure customer metrics are met and developing relationships in a highly-collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate will have very strong interpersonal, a good negotiator and have a back ground in business to business sales. We are looking for that little bit extra in this role and the successful candidate will have experience in or be able to confidently demonstrate the ability to develop direct relationships in new and existing channels.
About the team
The Ecommerce team at Globe Electric is a highly motivated, dynamic, and laser-focused group that is dedicated to growing the company’s online presence. As one of the youngest, and fastest growing divisions at a company rich in history, we have the extremely unique advantage of operating a startup-like culture with the support and stability of a corporation. We work with many of North America’s largest online retailers including Amazon.com, HomeDepot.com, Wayfair.com, Houzz.com and many others. Each day, every team member works together to push the boundaries on these marketplaces. Because of our agile management style, every team member has a significant impact on our roadmap and success.
How we work
We continue to build a work environment where people are happy, productive, and look forward to coming in every day. Personal interaction in particular is something we emphasize a lot. We work relentlessly to find people who make others want to be around them.
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships with a portfolio of E-commerce partners
- Work closely with our accounts vendor management teams to identify assortment gaps and new opportunities.
- Develop new strategies & ideas to accelerate customer growth.
- Data analysis and problem solving for vendor partners with E-Commerce platforms
- Monitor account performance metrics.
- Professionally handle incoming calls from customers and ensure that issues, concerns, and/or questions are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Work closely with our Operations team to ensure high service levels for our customers.
- Manage customer portals
- Assist in account set-up / on-boarding of new e-commerce customers and communicate new partner requirements to key internal stake-holders
- Coordination of customer & internal sample requests.
- After an initial training period this role will develop to manage a dedicated number of E-commerce accounts, supported by the Ecom Sales Manager.
You should have:
- Undergraduate degree in Business or a related field strongly desired.
- Experience in Account management & Business to Business sales.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Experience in managing online portals or CRM’s. Selling on 3rd party platforms is also a great asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Great project management skills; being able to initiate projects and drive them to completion.
- The ability to work quickly and to agreed weekly targets and deadlines.
- Willing to travel, must have a valid passport.
- Experience in eCommerce marketplaces preferred.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Any additional information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – medical/dental.